Why Trash Can Cleaning?
IT HOLDS GARBAGE! Trash cans not only store discarded food and waste, but it is the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and home for pest and animals. Once the bacteria begin to grow, there is no stopping it. These bacteria can then be transferred into your home and to other family members. This can cause potential health risks. Cleaning your trash cans on a regular basis can help to stop the growth of bacteria, odor, and animals. Plus, a clean, fresh trash can increase your curb appeal.
Bacteria May Lurk in Your Dirty Garbage Can!
Dirty trash cans can pose a serious health risk to you and your family. The pungent smell can attract rats and flies, not to mention maggots, both of which can contain dangerous diseases transferable to humans; and your dirty trash can is susceptible to harboring dangerous things such as:
Salmonella • E. Coli • Listeria • Mold • Bacteria • And Many More
How Does It Work?
We carefully lift your trash cans up with rubber grips to ensure there is no scratching.
The trash cans are lifted up above the high pressure water cleaning & recycling system.
Nozzels spray water into your cans 180° to remove odors and sanatize.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We take care of the unpleasant task of keeping your trash cans clean, so you don’t have to!
- Efficient and Low Cost service to keep your residential trash can & recycle bin free of bacteria and odors.
- Our curbside trash cleaning vehicle will arrive at your property just after the container has been emptied, following your local waste management schedule. Convenient, simple and environmentally friendly!
- We use a Self-Contained High Pressure Cleaning and Recycling Unit
- Our system is 100% environmentally friendly, and the fully self-contained cleaning unit will come to your home and high-pressure clean, disinfect and deodorize your trash and recycling bins promptly after your neighborhood trash collector leaves.
- After the trash can cleaning process, the hydraulic lift returns the container to your curbside, where our technician will sanitize the inside and outside of your bins to ensure they are fresh, clean and ready to return to your property.
Your trash can(s) will be cleaned within 14 days of your order to our service. From your initial cleaning, you will be on a regular schedule for your selected service.
Dirty trash cans can pose a serious health risk to you and your family. The pungent smell can attract rats and flies, not to mention maggots, both of which can contain dangerous diseases transferable to humans; and your dirty trash can is susceptible to harboring dangerous bacteria.
Bacteria that can lurk in your dirty garbage can may include:
- E. Coli
- Mold from Food
- And Many More
Absolutely! Fill in their address information on the order form.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I tried them for the first time and when they were finished my trash bins smell so good! Thank you for a job well done 👍 “
“ ***AWESOME*** Everyone hates cleaning the garbage can. Especially myself! And you don’t think of class when you think of garbage companies or garbage for that matter. However Eric and his team are nothing but first class. Super lucky I found them! **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**. And worth every penny!”
“I used to try to do this myself – Ughh! Vortex HydroClean is FANTASTIC! Great Service. Always reliable. WELL worth the money.”